Schecter Hellraiser C-7, 7-String, Black Cherry, Left Handed
The monstrous Schecter Hellraiser C-7 is designed rough and ready for no-nonsense shredding and is the perfect axe for hard rock and metal players.
This 7 string left-handed beast is equipped with a rapidly fast 3 piece mahogany neck at a 26.5" scale length which ensures room for brutal riffage all over the 24 extra-jumbo frets. The Schecter Hellraiser C-7 is also kitted out with active EMG 707TW humbucker pickups which add rich yet punchy harmonic definition and diversity to your playing and beef up response in that all important lower B string.
The black cherry finish with abalone Gothic cross markers give this axe its finishing touches and its dangerous appearance which is sure to make a statement. A true game-changer for rockers and metallers.
- Schecter Locking Tuners
- - Schecter Locking Tuners feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments, removable knobs, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
- Rosewood Finger Board
- - The most common fretboard, Rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
- EMG Active 707tw Pickups (Active Version) or USA Schecter Brimstone 7 (Passive Version)
- 3-pc Mahogany Neck
- - Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- TonePros TOM Bridge w/Thru Body Bridge
- - TonePros components complete your instrument! Your bridge and tailpiece will be locked down and will not move or "wiggle" at all. With this design, even play or movement in the threads is reduced so that when you adjust your action and intonation, it is set and solid. Which improves your sustain and tonal qualities, makes harmonics "jump" out of your guitar, and more stable tuning.
- Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Available Bodies:
- - Mahogany
- - Mahogany w/Quilted Maple
- Neck: 3-pc Mahogany
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: Abalone Gothic Crosses on BCH & WHT - Gray Pearl Gothic Crosses on BLK
- Bindings: Abalone on BCH & WHT - Gray Pearl on BLK
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Pickups: EMG Active 707tw (Active) Schecter Brimstone 7 (Passive)
- Electronics: Vol (tap)/Vol (tap)/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Available Bridges: TonePros TOM w/Thru-Body
- Scale: 26.5"
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Available Colors:
- - Black Cherry (BCH)
- - Gloss Black (BLK)
- - Gloss White (WHT)
- Available Cases:
- - SGR-1C
- - SGR-UNIV/1 (LEFTY)
- Available Lefty: Yes