Schecter Diamond-P Plus Bass, Gloss Black
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Schecter Diamond-P Plus is the redesigned Diamond P-Bass from Schecter. With classic looks and modern features, this is a great bass for recording and gigging musicians. Seymour Duncan Pickups (MM and Quarter Pounder) give it a punchy, full sound while the Diamond-P Plus's 4-position rotary selector allow for a variety of pickup configurations. Position 1 select the bridge pickup, position 2 selects the bridge and neck in parallel, position 3 puts the bridge and neck in series for a higher output and position 4 selects the neck pickup by itself. Other features include a custom Wilkinson bridge, Grover tuners and a carbon fibre reinforced neck.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction: 6 Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Scale: 34" (863mm)
- Frets: 20 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: .826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905" (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan MM SMB-4D
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P SPB-3
- Controls: Master Volume (Series-Parallel Push-Pull)/4-Way Rotary Pickup Selector Switch/Active Seymour Duncan 2-Band 'STC-2S-B0' EQ
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/Screw Plate
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Wilkinson Bass WBBC w/Custom String Thru Body
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Case: SGR-UNIVERSAL BASS "Case Sold Separately"