Schecter Omen Elite-6 FR, See-Thru Blue Burst
The Schecter Omen Elite-6 FR’s main feature is Schecter’s Floyd Rose locking tremolo with Schecter’s exclusive ‘Hot Rod’ styling, which lets you perform dramatic pitch-shifting ‘divebomb’ effects without going out of tune.
This model has a captivating deeply figured poplar burl top, with poplar being known for its meaty tone and resonant qualities. The mahogany body makes the guitar feel substantial, while also giving a rich sound.
The thin maple “C” shaped neck, combined with the satin grey backing allows your hands to effortlessly glide up and down the neck, and the cutaway profile gives easier access to the upper frets. The rosewood fingerboard has 24 extra jumbo nickel/silver frets for increased sustain, and allows for easier string bending and vibrato techniques.
This model has a powerful pickup pairing with Schecter’s high-output Diamond Heretic pickups. They have a balanced, punchy tone, and when you turn up the gain, they deliver incredible power with a crushing, biting tone that’s great for metal guitarists.
Visually, the Omen Elite-6 FR’s all-black hardware makes sense paired with the burl top, so on the whole the guitar stands out without being too over the top. The satin grey backing brings out the natural, woody colours of the mahogany and maple, and also gives it a subtle, unique touch. Other features include clear knobs, pearloid inlays, and a 5-way pickup selector to provide a variety of voicings. In all, this is a striking, high performance model at an affordable price, great for metal and hard rock guitarists.
Available in Black Cherry Burst, Charcoal, and See-Thru Blue Burst. Black Cherry Burst is also available in Left Handed
- - Model Name - Omen Elite-6 FR
- - Item Number - 2455
- - Country of Origin - Indonesia
- - Guitar Color Shown - See-Thru Blue Burst (STBB)
- - Tuners - Schecter
- - Fretboard - Rosewood
- - Neck Material - Maple
- - Inlays - Pearloid Lines
- - Scale - 25.5” (648mm)
- - Neck Shape - Thin ‘C’
- - Thickness - @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- - Frets - 24 X-Jumbo
- - Fretboard Radius - 14” (355mm)
- - Nut - Floyd Rose Special
- - Nut Width - 1.625” (41.3mm)
- - Truss Rod - 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- - Guitar Colors - See-Thru Blue Burst (STBB)
- - Hardware Color - Black
- - Top Contour - Arched Top
- - Dexterity - Right Handed
- - Construction - Bolt-on
- - Body Material - Mahogany
- - Top Material - Burl
- - Binding - Black 1-ply
- - Bridge - Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo (Schecter Exclusive)
- - Controls - Volume/Tone/5-Way Switch
- - Bridge Pickup - Schecter Diamond Heretic
- - Neck Pickup - Schecter Diamond Heretic
- - Knobs - Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- - Strings - Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case - SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"
No upgrades available