Jackson Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist 1H Hardtail (Silver Burst)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Scott Ian is a veritable thrash godfather who has made a living out of pummeling audiences worldwide for decades with his huge sound and formidable chops. Jackson now honors the longtime Anthrax axe man with the Jackson Select Series Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist model.
Designed by Ian himself and acclaimed Master Builder Mike Shannon, the neck-through-body guitar is based on Ian's '87 Soloist (the one with the New York Yankees logo on it). It has a super-sized mahogany Soloist body with a 1/8" maple top and Quicksilver finish, and it comes in single and double humbucking pickup configurations. Features include an oil-finished maple neck, compound radius ebony fingerboard (12" to 16") with 24 jumbo frets and "High Boltage" lightning bolt inlays designed by Shepard Fairey, Ivoroid neck and headstock binding, Seymour Duncan® Scott Ian El Diablo bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan® '59 neck pickup (two-pickup model only), original Floyd Rose® bridge (two-pickup model only) or TonePros Tunamatic bridge (single-pickup model only), black hardware, Schaller® strap locks and G&G case.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Mahogany with 1/8" Plain Maple Top
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Phenolic
- Position Inlays: Shepard Fairey Designed High Boltage
- Head Stock Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume
- Bridge: TonePros TP6 Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome