sE Electronics Space Reflexion Filter
sE Electronics SPACE Reflexion Filter Overview By GAK.
The sE Electronics SPACE reflexion filter takes the Reflexion Filter to another dimension! SPACE uses the patented Multi-Layer Air-Gap technology that made the sE Electronics RF Pro (a project studio and professional essential) to make a reflexion filter that is both bigger and better! Others have tried but failed to replicate the performance and design of the RF Pro, but sE have now set the standards even higher. SPACE stands for specialised portable acoustic control environment. It has a larger surface area which gives you greater isolation in any room for pro instrument and vocal recordings. SPACE limits the amount of direct sound reaching walls and reflecting back by surrounding more of the microphone.
- SPACE's design consists of an unprecedented 10 thick layers of sE's patented Multi-Layer Air-Gap technology, and the inclusion of seven new vertical bass pillars deepens the air gaps while adding randomisation of diffusion. SPACE also boasts new mounting hardware, providing a more robust clamp that's fully adjustable and lockable vertically and horizontally with the ability to tilt for instrument recording at any angle.
- To find out more about sE's patented Multi-Layer, Air-Gap technology and what goes into making our Reflexion Filters work so well, take a look at the video below:
- SPACE consists of 10 layers of sE's patented Multi-Layer Air-Gap technology. The layers are:
- -Seven Vertical Bass Trap Pillars
- -Punched Aluminium Diffusor
- -Acoustic Grade Wool Absorber
- -Tensioned Aluminium Foil Membrane Diffusor
- -Isolating Air Gap
- -Polycarbonate Diffusor
- -Asymmetric Isolating Air Gaps
- -Patented Polyester Acoustic Fibreboard
- Box Contents:
- -1 x SPACE Reflexion Filter
- -1 x Stand Assembly
- -1 x Reflexion Filter Manual
No upgrades available
Installation wasn’t too difficult , my only issue was that on the SE website there was a different model with a demonstration so the bolts were on the other side . A1 quality major difference in recording