Sennheiser e 835 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser e 835 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Product Overview
The Sennheiser e 835 is a cardioid dynamic microphone which is designed to deliver highly intelligible speech and vocals. This microphone cuts through high volumes on stage and can be used for home recording, live sound applications or studios. It also has excellent feedback rejection, making and the shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise, making it ideal for a wide variety of uses.
Everything else is just standard. Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
- Rugged metal body
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
No upgrades available
One of the best value for money dynamic mics around. Very solid and sturdy, and great for vocal PA or recording.
Good standard mic. Even makes me sound better (not an easy task).