Sennheiser e 845 Super-Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser e 845 Super-Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Product Overview
The dynamic e 845 super-cardioid vocal microphone is suitable for presentations, conferences, choirs, rehearsal rooms and stage applications. A durable and reliable model, the e 845 helps to reduce feedback and easily eliminates unwanted ambient noise.
More focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1.8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
No upgrades available
My second e845 .great mic