Sennheiser e 945 Super-Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser e 945 Dynamic Super Cardioid Vocal Microphone Product Overview
The e 945 is a powerful dynamic super-cardioid vocal microphone with a narrower pick-up pattern. This Sennheiser microphone is the perfect choice when vocals really have to cut through on the stage. It has low handling noise and 100% metal casing for tough on stage use.
Presence all the way to the peaks.
The e 945 renders the natural sounds of the voice in particularly forceful colors. Its extraordinary presence and full body effortlessly position the vocals in front of loud instruments. In doing so, the e 945 enriches the vocals with warm nuances that give them a lively fullness in the mix. It is the perfect choice for stages where the vocals require strong emphasis. Its extremely high resistance to feedback underscores the e 945's affinity for very high volumes. Its solid performance makes it a reliable companion for countless uses.
- Dynamic, super-cardioid microphone
- Enormous emphasis even on extremely loud stages
- Gives the voice warm, lively fullness
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Hum compensating coil
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 18000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 365 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
A great mic, lovely tones. Mixing is very minimal.
Excellent live vocal mic! I haven't used the one I purchased yet, but I have used this model for many years and it's been consistent. Really rugged brute too!
A great mic, beautifully clear vocals. I know that we are talking different price brackets but the improvement over a Shure SM58 is well worth paying for.