Sennheiser e 609 Silver Dynamic Microphone for Guitar Cabs
Sennheiser e609 Dynamic Microphone for Guitar Cabs (Silver) Product Overview by GAK<
The Sennheiser e609 is a ruggedly-built super-cardioid dynamic microphone. Developed specifically for miking guitar cabinets face on, it can be positioned incredibly close to the signal source, easily hanging over the amp. This results in a direct sound and excellent isolation, creating a durable workhorse of a mic which performs well both live and in the recording studio for a fantastic price.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40.....15000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 140 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Great mic. Sounds awesome.
superb item...look cool and does the job...poor bleeders in the crowd now get my amp FULL ON !!!!
Does exactly what it says on the tin, at a great price!