Sennheiser e 614 Polarized Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser e 614 Super-Cardioid Back Electret Condenser Microphone Product Overview by GAK
The Sennheiser e 614 is a super-cardioid electret condenser microphone that can be used as an overhead mic for percussion instruments or on woodwind, strings, for home recording. This microphone can be used for demanding instrument recordings and on performances that produce extended frequencies. The e 614 has high SPL handling and transient response, ideal for overhead placement. Finally, due to its precise directivity, the e 614 reduces the bleed from other instruments on stage or in the studio.
- Extremely wide frequency range. Focused pick-up. Outstanding transient response. As a condenser microphone, the e 614 convinces in demanding scenarios with a natural, full sound. Its wide frequency range captures nearly every instrument; its extraordinary dynamics conjure fine nuances from the air, giving them space and depth.
- Thanks to the precise directivity, the e 614 safely reduces the bleed from other instruments on stage or in the studio. With its high maximum sound pressure level, it is especially designed for percussion and as an overhead mic, but also effortlessly supports stringed and woodwind instruments.
- Condenser microphone
- Excellent directivity over the entire frequency range (40-20,000 Hz)
- Natural sound for flexible applications
- Designed for high sound pressure levels
- Rugged and ready for the road