Sennheiser e 865 S Super-Cardioid Vocal Mic with Switch
Sennheiser e 865 S Super-cardioid Vocal Microphone with Switch Product Overview
The Sennheiser e 865 is an electret condenser super cardioid vocal microphone. It has rugged metal housing for use on the road and has a natural and detailed sound for live performance. The microphone capsule incorporates a special blast/pop protection plate to shield the diaphragm from excessive sound pressure levels. This 'S' model has a noiseless on/off switch.
- Sensitive to every nuance - and tough on the road. No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e 865 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
- Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
- The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.