Sennheiser MD 42 Omni-Directional Reporters Microphone
The Sennheiser MD 42 is a high-quality reporter's microphone with omni-directional pick-up pattern.
The Sennheiser MD42 has been specially optimised for rough use in live reporting and broadcasting environments. The MD 42 is a very 'good-natured' microphone whose design avoids wind and handling noise problems.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Sound inlet basket provides increased protection from wind and pop noise
- Metal housing
- Mount capsule ensures low sensitivity to handling noise
- Directional pick-up pattern ensures excellent speech intelligibility without having to point the microphone directly at your interview partner
- Pick-up pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0 mV/Pa
- Frequency response: 40 to 18 000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 49 x 250 mm
- Weight: 360 g