Sennheiser MD 421-II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser MD 421-II Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneThe MD 421 II continues the tradition of the MD 421 which has been one of Sennheiser's most popular dynamic microphones for over 35 years. The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums. The MD 421's full-bodied cardioid pattern, and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals, or radio broadcast announcers. One listen and you'll know why it's a classic. Its excellent sound qualities enable it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications. The five position bass control enhances its 'all- round' qualities.
- Glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket-rugged and durable
- Five position bass roll-off switch-compensates for proximity effect
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Acoustic components enclosed in inner chasis-reduced sensitivity to dust and humidity
- Internal bass tubes-accurate low end response
- Handles exceptionally high sound pressure
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa - 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 200 Ohm
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 30 - 17000 Hz
- Weight: 385g
- Supplied Accessories: 1 lock-on stand adapter MZA 421
No upgrades available
Great microphone! Great for toms, kick, and bass cabinet. Highly recommend.
Fantastic microphone and excellent service!