Sennheiser MKE 200 AV Mobile Kit
The Sennheiser MKE 200 AV Mobile Kit is a traveller-friendly kit that makes it easy to put in your pocket for on-the-go recording.
Getting high-quality video is something that content creators tend to focus on, but high-quality sound can be left on the wayside, with many relying on the in-built microphones on their cameras or mobile phones which are not going to provide the best sound. Others don’t want to have to carry around bulky, expensive equipment, or don’t think it’s worth buying a separate microphone.
This is where the Sennheiser MKE 200 AV Mobile Kit comes in. The small directional on-camera microphone has a built-in wind screen and internal suspension mount to minimise unwanted background and handling noise, and there’s also an included furry windshield to use in more severe conditions, making it great for getting clear sound in noisy environments.
Also included is a Manfrotto PIXI, a durable, lightweight mini tripod with a ball-joint head and a push-button locking mechanism, with rubber feet to prevent slipping on any surface, and collapsible legs to make it ultra-compact. The smartphone clamp provides a secure fit for most phones, with the 180 degree locking dial allowing for portrait or horizontal positioning.
The MKE 200 on-camera microphone weighs just 48g and fits into your pocket, so there’s no reason not to take it everywhere you go, and it can be used with your DSLR, mirrorless camera, or mobile phone. It has a battery-free operation, making this small piece of gear particularly useful and versatile.
The Sennheiser MKE 200 is great value for money and is ideal for vloggers, influencers, and content creators on-the-go who use their mobile phones more than their bigger cameras, and those who want a robust, high-quality product that won’t take up too much space.
What's in the box - an MKE 200 on-camera microphone, a Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod, a smartphone clamp with cold-shoe mount, 3.5mm TRS and TRRS coiled cables, a MZH 200 fuzzy windshield, and a drawstring pouch.
- Dimensions: 69 x 60 x 39 mm
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Transducer principle: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 120 dB
- Powering: 2-10V
- Sensitivity: -33 dB V/Pa
- Color: Black
- Connection: 3.5mm locking jack
- Connection cable: 3.5mm TRS & 3.5mm TRRS cables included
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB SPL (A)
- Frequency response: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Weight: 48g
- What's in the box:
- - MKE 200 on-camera microphone
- - CL 35 TRS, locking TRS-TRS coiled cable
- - CL 35 TRRS, locking TRS - TRRS coiled cable
- - MZH 200 furry windshield
- - Drawstring pouch
- - Quick Guide
- - Safety Guide
- Directional Audio – The MKE 200 features a super-cardioid capsule that provides focus and detail while rejecting unwanted background noise. Ideal for vloggers and videographers alike, this directional microphone will enhance your in-camera audio and bring clarity to your recordings.
- Built-in Wind Screen and Shock Mount – All handheld cameras are susceptible to handling noise, so the MKE 200 features integrated wind protection and shock absorption. These two features combined ensure the cleanest audio recordings possible while shooting video on the move. Add the included furry windshield accessory for maximum wind protection.
- Compatibility – In today’s world, your video recording is most likely not confined to one device, and your microphone doesn’t have to be either. Each MKE 200 includes 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS and TRRS cables to be used with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
- Directional microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Interchangeable 3.5mm (1/8"") TRS and TRRS connectivity for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
- Battery free operation
No upgrades available