Sennheiser XSW-D Portable Lav AV Mobile Kit
The XS Wireless Digital transmitter and receiver has a 75m (250ft) range in optimal conditions, and up to 5 hours of battery life on a single charge, making it great for interviews, videographers on the go, and travelling content creators. They’re easy to use too - the transmitter and receiver only have one button each - press to power up and link simultaneously, click once to mute, and hold to power down, and the LED light lets you know the connection is secure or when it needs to be charged.
It uses the same 2.4 GHz frequency as WiFi allowing for license-free operation worldwide. You don’t need to scan for available frequencies as it does it for you automatically, so you can take it wherever you want without static interference or dropouts.
The XSW-D Portable Lavalier Mobile Kit also includes a Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod, which has a ball-joint head and push-button locking mechanism, rubber feet to ensure it won't slip on any surfaces, and collapsible feet to make it ultra-compact and ready to take anywhere. There's also a smartphone clamp that securely keeps your phone in place while you record, with a 180-degree locking dial that allows for portrait or landscape positioning.
This set has an XSW-D 3.5mm transmitter, an XSW-D 3.5mm receiver, the popular ME 2-II clip-on lavalier microphone, a lavalier clamp, 3.5mm TRS and TRRS cables, cold shoe adaptor for XSW-D receiver, a belt clip, a USB-A to USB-C charging cable, Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod, and a smartphone clamp with cold-shoe mount.
- - XSW-D XLR FEMALE TX: approx. 102 x 24 x 28 mm
- - XSW-D MINI JACK TX: approx. 86 x 24 x 28 mm
- - XSW-D INSTRUMENT TX: approx. 122 x 24 x 28 mm
- - XSW-D XLR MALE RX: approx. 109 x 24 x 28 mm
- - XSW-D MINI JACK RX: approx. 86 x 24 x 28 mm
- - XSW-D INSTRUMENT RX: approx. 122 x 24 x 28 mm
- - XSW-D PEDALBOARD RX: approx. 130 x 82 x 51 mm
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 %
- Charging time: typ. 3 h
- Audio output: max. 12 dBu
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C (14 °F to 131 °F)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 106 dB
- Operating time: up to 5 h
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Battery Specification: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 850 mAh
- Codecs: aptX® Live
- Frequency range: 2,400 - 2,483.5MHz
- Max. Input voltage: typ. 5.0 V
- Transmission power: max. 10 mW
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Operating relative humidity: 95 % (non-condensing)
- Latency: < 4 ms
- Temperature Range: 0 °C - 60 °C (32 °F - 140 °F)
- Audio frequency response
- - 3.5 mm Jack/XLR: 80 - 18,000 Hz
- - 6.3 mm Jack: 10 - 18,000 Hz
No upgrades available