Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker, Bridge, Nickel
For humbucker equipped guitar, any position
Seymour made the neck position model to look and sound like a well-worn '50s humbucker as originally designed by Seth E. Lover. The pickups are built to traditional standards. Each has its own character and DC resistance, just like the originals. He wanted to give the player a pickup that looks like it's been played regularly for 40 years, so the nickel silver cover and the poles are aged. Included is a front-tapered mounting ring and the screws that go with it. The pickup is not wax potted, which retains the vintage sound and appearance.
Like the neck position model, the bridge position humbucker is a faithful replica of the great sounding "patent applied for" humbuckers that Seth E. Lover designed in 1955. The pickup comes with slight variations in DC resistance, just like the old ones. Seymour decided to wind the bridge pickup a little hotter and better balanced for its position. The mounting ring is slightly higher for the increased pickup height. The pickup is not wax potted to retain the sound and appearance of the originals.
Again, each pickup is built by hand in Seymour's "Antiquity" room and every magnet and bottom plate are signed to guarantee that you are getting an original Seymour W. Duncan Antiquity. Hookup wire includes the classic braided "push back" cloth braid wire.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Antiquity™ Humbuckers Neck
- - width: 1.494
- - length: 2.750
- - max height with leg: 1.095
- - mounting ring width: 1.756
- - mounting ring length: 3.537
- - mounting ring max height: .235
- - minimal height: .150
- - adjustable pole piece length: .750
- - height adj. screw height: 1.250
- - magnet calibration: S-adj. side
- - magnet gauss: 15-20 gauss
- - DC Ohms: 7.8K
- - inductance: 4.22 henries
- - Q: 2.29
- Antiquity™ Humbuckers Bridge
- - mounting ring max height: .420
- - minimal height: .350
- - DC Ohms: 8.52K
- - inductance: 5.12 henries
- - Q: 2.38
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year