Seymour Duncan Catalina Chorus Pedal
The Seymour Duncan Catalina Chorus is an incredibly lush-sounding and versatile chorus for players who want total control over their tone. The Catalina has a unique Dynamic Expression feature that controls the amount of chorus effect relating to how hard you play, allowing for a truly three-dimensional effect that is immersive and inspiring. The Hard mode will add more chorus the harder you play, while the Soft mode does the opposite. A Threshold control lets you set where the chorus kicks in as well for even more control of the effect. If you want the Catalina to function like a regular chorus pedal, however, Seymour Duncan have made it possible to turn the Dynamic Expression control off. When you're using it like an ordinary pedal, the Catalina lets you control Delay, Depth, Mix and Rate. The Catalina is true bypass and is powered by a 9 or 18V power supply.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Delay: Sets time delay from 6 to 60 milliseconds
- Tone: Sets cutoff of passive low pass filter from 0.5kHz to 6kHz
- Depth: Sets the modulation of the delay time from off to 50%
- Rat: Sets modulation rate from 0.33 - 10 cycles/second
- Expression: Engages the envelope follower
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms
- Dry Gain: 0dB.
- Wet Gain: off to 3dB above the dry signal