Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster Pedal
Seymour Duncan's popular Pickup Booster is back with even more features than before! This little pedal gives you the perfect boost, right when you need it. With its class A, low-noise circuit design the Pickup Booster is exceptional at emphasising a guitar's natural tone while adding some muscle and fatness. It's extremely transparent, adds clarity and has several new improvements that build even further on the original's success. The Gain control can now be turned down to unity (0 dB). Seymour Duncan also added a discrete push-pull output stage that gives you increased drive capability. So even with the Gain knob down at 0 dB and a long cable length, your signal chain will sound cleaner. One of the most exciting features is the Resonance Switch which makes the pedal interact directly with your pickups, allowing those with singlecoils to flip a switch for a vintage humbucker sound that's perfect for classic rock or blues. With another flip of the switch you can get a high output humbucker tone for rip roaring solos or for blasting gain out of a tube amp. You can use the Pickup Booster for a clean, buffered boost with more headroom or you can fatten up a humbucker for maximum saturation and sustain. Like the Dirty Deed, Vapor Trail and 805 Overdrive, each Pickup Booster is assembled at the Seymour Duncan Factory in Santa Barbara, California and is true-bypass.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type of circuitry: Fully discrete, Class A
- Gain range: 0 to 25 dB
- Bypass: True bypass
- Pickup Resonance Switch: Makes a single coil pickup sound like a
- vintage humbucker ("1") or high output humbucker ("2").
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 30Hz and 38 kHz
- Distortion: < 0.02% at 200mV RMS output
- Noise: -120 dBV (referred to input with gain set at 25dB)
- Input impedance: 250K Ohms (when effect is "on")
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (centre
- Current consumption: 4.5mA @ 9V (when LED is "on"), 3mA @ 9V
- (when LED is "off"). Currents at 18V are 11mA and 8mA, respectively.
- Dimensions: 2.61" x 4.90" x 1.45"
- Weight: 0.8lb. without battery
Great product for a lead boost!