Seymour Duncan TB-6 Duncan Distortion Trembucker Pickup, White
The Duncan DistortionGäó gives you high output while retaining clarity. A massive ceramic magnet and hot symmetrical coils deliver tremendous power and raw distorted rock sounds.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- - High output humbucker built for aggressive playing styles. Recommended for old school metal, nu-metal, goth, garage, punk, thrash and other heavy rock styles. Great for drop tunings.
- - Yields high output while retaining clarity. The massive ceramic magnet and hot coil windings deliver tremendous power and raw distorted rock sounds. More aggressive than the SH-5 Duncan Custom. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable.
- Complete Setup
- - Available for both neck and bridge positions. Often a Distortion bridge is paired with an SH-2n Jazz Model in the neck for good clean tones and versatility.
- - For balanced and warm instruments. Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
- Available mods
- - Nickel or gold-plated cover. Trembucker. 7-string version. Colors (humbucker spacing).
- - John Connolly / Sevendust (bridge)
- - Jerry Horton / Papa Roach (bridge)
- - Meegs Rascon / Coal Chamber (bridge)
- - Wayne Static / Static X (bridge)
- - Eric Peterson / Testament (bridge)