Seymour Duncan Vise Grip Compressor Pedal
The Seymour Duncan Vise Grip is a studio-grade compressor made for guitarists who want total control over their dynamics and tone. The Vise Grip can do anything from subtly smooth peaks and valleys to funky pinched extremes- and everything in between of course. The Blend knob lets you control how much dry signal goes through the Vise Grip, while the Mid/Full/High EQ your blended signal. The Sustain knob lets you set how long your notes ring out and you can use the Attack control to regulate how quickly the compressor reacts to your picking. The Seymour Duncan Vise Grip is a great choice for a wide range of playing styles and Seymour Duncan have a list of suggested settings on their website.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Compression Ratio: Soft-knee, adjustable from 1:1 to > 20:1
- Maximum Compressor Gain: 50dB
- Attack Speed: Adjustable from 2.0ms to 50ms
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Output Impedance: 2.75K ohms maximum
- Maximum Input Level: 3 Vrms
- Distortion: < 0.3% at 300mV RMS output at 1 kHz
- Noise referred to Input: -110dBV, 400 Hz - 20 kHz, input shorted
- Compressor Type: Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA)
- Power: 9V battery or 9V to 18 Vdc regulated adapter, center pin negative polarity
- Current Consumption: 21mA operate, 19mA bypass
- Dimensions: 2.60" wide X 5.0" long X 1.45" high
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.