Shure 515SDX Product Overview by GAK
The dynamic Shure 515SDX is ideal for intelligible speech pickup in environments such as schools, churches and meeting rooms. The 515SDX is a cardioid, dual-impedance mic with an unidirectional polar pattern which substantially reduces unwanted feedback.
This model includes a lockable on/off switch and a slip-in swivel adapter for optional stand-mounted use. Additionally, the die-cast grille is resistant to the wear and tear of regular use.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup.
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback.
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Shock-mounted cartridge that minimizes handling noise.
- Lockable ON/OFF switch.
- Dual impedance selectable by internal socket.
- Slip-in swivel adapter for stand-mounted use.
- Three-pin professional audio connector, the industry standard, for maximum interchangeability of cables.
- Tough, die-cast grille resists wear from constant use and handling.
- Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2-year warranty