Shure Product Overview
The Shure Model 577B Microphone is a handheld dynamic microphone designed for communications and paging applications that require highly intelligible, low noise output. It can be used in all types of mobile communications, from amateur radio to helicopter news and traffic reports. It is also suitable for public address and paging systems in noisy areas such as factories, airport terminals, and restaurants. The 577B microphone represents a significant improvement over most microphones with anti-noise features. Shaped frequency response, directionality, and distant sound discrimination contribute to total noise reduction. The microphone operates on the pressure-gradient principle and has two sound entry ports spaced a small distance apart. The modular design of the 577B microphone greatly facilitates field servicing. The cartridge, switch, and cable can be replaced in a matter of minutes, if necessary. The 577B is built to withstand mechanical shocks, vibration, high temperatures, and humidity. The exclusive ARMO-DUR® case is impervious to oil, grease, fumes, salt spray, sun, and corrosion. The "Million-Cycle" press-to-talk switch ensures years of reliable service.
- A mounting bracket is supplied to provide convenient hang-up when the microphone is not in use.
- frequency response tailored for close-talk operation
- Extremely effective noise cancellation
- Dynamic microphone cartridge
- Modular design
- "Million-cycle" leaf-type press-to-talk switch
- TRIPLE-FLEX® cable provides three to four times the flex life of most coiled cords
- Rugged ARMO-DUR ® case
- Built-in hang-up button and supplied mounting bracket
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year