Shure Beta 54 Headworn Microphone
Shure Beta 54 Product Overview by GAK
The Shure Beta 54 is head-worn vocal microphone, designed to consistently deliver warm and natural sound for stage and vocal performance. The supercardioid polar pattern allows maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted ambient noise while the tailored frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz) provides highly accurate speech and vocal production. Additionally, the snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement.
The headband is lightweight and adjustable and alongside the flexible wireframe and soft earpieces, the Beta 54 fits incredibly comfortably.
- Black finish
- Detachable in-line preamp for wired applications
- Requires phantom power
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications