Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Microphone
Shure Product Overview
The Shure Beta 58A is a professional Dynamic microphone designed for live vocal use. Shure have provided one of the most popular vocal microphones of all time, the SM58, and the Beta 58A has has become a top choice among vocalists and touring sound professionals. With a smooth frequency response of 50 to 16,000 Hz, and an impressive supercardiod pattern,
The Shure Beta 58A is a must-have for any vocalist that wants to get the most out of their performance.
In the tradition of the SM58, the Shure Beta 58A dynamic microphone has become a top choice among vocalists and touring sound professionals. The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording.
It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Shure Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals.
The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. Typical applications for the Beta 58A include lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
- Smooth, extended frequency response for outstanding sound for professional live vocal use
- Consistent supercardioid pattern provides the best gain- before-feedback among dynamic microphones
- Pneumatic shock mount reduces handling noise
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Weight: 278 g
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -51.50 dBV/Pa – 2.60 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
No upgrades available
A great microphone, a must have for gigging musicians.
Excellent microphone - better, punchier tones than a standard Shure SM58, with a higher output. Delivered quickly, at a very good price. A must have for vocalists!
We still have 58A Betas from 7 years ago which still sound as new, we just bought more, we never replaced them.