Shure Beta 98 H/C Condenser Instrument Microphone
Shure Beta 98 H/C Product Overview by GAK
The Shure Beta 98 H/C is a premium cardioid condenser instrument microphone, designed to be clamped onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The Beta 98H/C sports an integrated gooseneck plus a ratcheting swivel joint which allows the mic to be easily positioned and safely secured. An isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument key noise and further interference.
The cardioid polar pattern provides further resistance to feedback for transparent reproduction and enhancement of your instrumental performance. A gooseneck angle brace is also included to provide more consistent retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection).
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint, and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
No upgrades available