Shure BLX14RUK/CVL Lavalier Wireless System, Channel 38
Shure BLX14R/CVL Headworn Wireless System Product Overview by GAK
The BLX Wireless System from Shure is one of the leading wireless systems at its price point and punches way above its weight. With legendary Shure sound and world-famous build quality, the BLX series puts dependable, easy to operate wireless systems within easy reach of any performer or presenter.
The precision-built Shure BLX14R/CVL Headworn Wireless System is designed for perfect presentations and crystal clear vocal reproduction with the most subtle of on-stage appearances. The set comprises the following:
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. The BLX1 bodypack transmitter is included in BLX and BLX-R Analogue Wireless Systems. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
Rack mount analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless systems, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior source quality and vocal reproduction. The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) offers convenience and performance in an easy-to-use clip-on cardioid condenser microphone that features simple, no-nonsense setup made for presenting professionals.
Captivate your audience and own the stage!
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
- BLX4R Wireless Receiver for BLX-R Wireless System
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included