Shure BLX14E/CVL Lavalier Wireless System, Channel 70
Shure BLX14E/CVL Wireless Headset System Product Overview by GAK
The BLX Wireless System from Shure is one of the leading wireless systems at its price point and punches way above its weight. With legendary Shure sound and world-famous build quality, the BLX series puts dependable, easy to operate wireless systems within easy reach of any performer or presenter.
The Shure BLX14UK/CVL Headworn Wireless System is designed for perfect presentations and crystal clear vocal reproduction with the most subtle of on-stage appearances and, in this case, is set for operation in the license exempt channel 70 frequency band. This system is comprised of the following:
Desktop analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. The BLX1 bodypack transmitter is included in BLX and BLX-R Analogue Wireless Systems. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless systems, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior source quality and vocal reproduction. The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) offers convenience and performance in an easy-to-use clip-on cardioid condenser microphone that features simple, no-nonsense setup made for presenting professionals.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
- Power and battery status LED
- -Adjustable gain control
- -Quick and easy frequency matching
- -AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- -100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- -Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- -Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- -One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- -¼" and XLR audio outputs
- -Two color audio status indicator LED
- -Green: Normal audio levels
- -Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- -Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- -Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- -Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- -Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- -Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- -Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- -TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- -Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance