Shure BLX14UK/W85 Lavalier Wireless System, Channel 38
Shure BLX14UK/W85 Headworn Wireless System Product Overview by GAK
The BLX Wireless System from Shure is one of the leading wireless systems at its price point and punches way above its weight. With legendary Shure sound and world-famous build quality, the BLX series puts dependable, easy to operate wireless systems within easy reach of any performer or presenter.
The Shure BLX14UK/W85 is precision-built to offer premium voice reproduction wirelessly and is ideal for presentations, speeches, video work, news gathering, interviews, broadcast and educational seminars. This system is comprised of the following:
Desktop analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. The BLX1 bodypack transmitter is included in BLX and BLX-R Analogue Wireless Systems. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
The WL185 cardioid miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship. This cardioid TQG lavalier microphone offers an interchangeable cartridge and consists of a tie clip, and foam windscreen. Features include wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction and increased immunity to noise. All the microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold separately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
Captivate your audience and own the stage!
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100m
- -Power and battery status LED
- -Adjustable gain control
- -Quick and easy frequency matching
- -AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- -100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- -Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- -Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- -One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- -¼" and XLR audio outputs
- -Two color audio status indicator LED
- -Green: Normal audio levels
- -Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- -Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- -Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- -Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- -Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- -Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- -Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
No upgrades available