Shure BLX24RUK/SM58 Rack Mount Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Shure BLX24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Product Overview by GAK
The BLX Wireless System from Shure is one of the leading wireless systems at its price point and punches way above its weight. With legendary Shure sound and world-famous build quality, the BLX series puts dependable, easy to operate wireless systems within easy reach of any performer or presenter.
The precision-built Shure BLX24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is designed for extraordinary vocal performances with exceptional sound quality. The set comprises the following:
The SM58 with BLX2 handheld transmitter is the industry standard microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
Rack mount analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
Captivate your audience and own the stage!
- What is the SM58 best suited to? - It's an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals.
- Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
- Can it withstand the rigours of touring? - Durable construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- What receiver comes with the SM Wireless Rack-mount Vocal System? - The SM Wireless Rack-mount Vocal System comes with the Analogue Wireless Rack-mount Receiver BLX4R that provides improved linearity and frequency response. The receiver BLX4R is ready to perform right out of the box and is a great choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire.
- Is a rack mount kit included? - Yes, the box contains everything you need for rack mounting.
- How many musicians can use this system simultaneously? - Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
- Is the setup really that easy? - Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you're ready to go.
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50-15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. /- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18Â°C (0Â°F) - 50Â°C (122Â°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX88: 12-18 V DC at 320 mA, supplied by external power supply
- BLX4R Receiver - Output Impedance:
- - XLR connector: 200 O
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 O
- Audio Output Level, Ref. Â±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- - XLR connector: -20.5 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: -13 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 50 mm X 198 mm X 163 mm H x W x D
- Weight, without antennas: 998 g
- Housing: Molded ABS, steel
- Power Requirements: 12-15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter - Audio Input Level:
- - gain max: -16 dBV maximum
- - gain min (0 dB): 10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MO
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 75 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Great piece of kit