Shure BLX24UK/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Shure BLX24UK/SM58 overview from GAK
The Shure BLX24E/SM58 is a wireless microphone kit providing you with professional-grade audio reproduction with up to a superb 100M range, allowing you/your performer excellent freedom of movement.
The included Shure SM58 microphone is a legendary, industry-standard cardioid mic, vigorously tested and engineered to deliver high-quality vocal reproduction, in a famously strong and durable body. The SM58's pick-up pattern isolates your vocal source and eliminates pesky background noise infiltration very well. Gain levels are maximised before feedback takes over thanks to the SM58's calculated porting, delivering a uniformed cardioid pattern across the mics frequency range.
The Microphone's body is strong, durable and most importantly reliable. With a shock-absorbing grille designed to crumple on impact, protecting the cartridge from shock-damage. Furthermore, an adhesive compound holds the mic together acting as both the 'Glue' and also a measure to prevent moisture and temperate changes entering the main handle.
The BLX wireless system also has lock controls to ensure you never accidentally adjust settings, change frequencies or turn off your system. To lock the receiver simply press and hold the group and channel buttons simultaneously and to lock the transmitter, press and hold the channel button.
The Shure BLX24UK/SM58 is the ideal wireless mic system for musicians, sound technicians, instructors and presenters.
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50-15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. /- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18Â°C (0Â°F) - 50Â°C (122Â°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4: 12-18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- BLX4 Receiver - Output Impedance:
- - XLR connector 200 O
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 O
- Audio Output Level Ref. Â±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- - XLR connector -27 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector -13 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 241 g
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12-15 V DC @ 160 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- BLX2 Handheld Transmitter - Audio Input Level:
- - gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- - gain -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
- Weight: 218 g (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Great mic and quality sound, you just have to be careful of receiver placement as if people are in the way it can cut the sound in and out.
Great mics. Very stable and reliable kit
Item is fantastic, thorough recommended. Beautiful crisp sound and quality is a*
Good service, quick delivery, very easy set up and fab sound quality
Shure wireless mic system has never let me down, I also have the double set up as well as this one now used for corporate events and it's solid performance and reliability is second to none.