Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld Mic/Transmitter
Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld Mic/Transmitter Product Overview by GAK
The Shure BLX2/SM58 wireless microphone transmitter is a lightweight, cable-free mic with a frequency response tailored to the accurate capture of lead and backing vocals.
Equipped with the T11 BLX transmitter, this SM58 is designed to work in unison with any one of Shure's T11 analogue wireless systems.
The SM58 microphone is a legendary, industry-standard cardioid mic, vigorously tested and engineered to deliver high-quality vocal reproduction, in a famously strong and durable body perfect for the stage. The SM58's pick-up pattern isolates your vocal source and eliminates pesky background noise infiltration very well. Gain levels are maximised before feedback takes over thanks to the SM58's calculated porting, delivering a uniformed cardioid pattern across the mics frequency range.
The Microphone's body is strong, durable and most importantly reliable. With a shock-absorbing grille designed to crumple on impact, protecting the cartridge from shock-damage. Furthermore, an adhesive compound holds the mic together acting as both the 'Glue' and also a measure to prevent moisture and temperate changes entering the main handle.
- Audio Input Level
- - gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- - gain -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
- Weight: 218 g (without batteries)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 298 g
No upgrades available