Shure DFR22E Digital Audio Processor
The Shure DFR22E 2ch Signal Processor with 32 filter DFR. Two-input, two-output digital audio processor with feedback reduction, ideal for installed sound reinforcement applications such as halls, theaters and meeting facilities.
The Shure DFR22E is a computer-controlled two-input, two-output digital audio processor with feedback reduction. It features a software interface with "drag and drop" controlled set-up and is ideal for installed sound reinforcement applications such as halls, theaters and meeting facilities. The unit is also a powerful setup tool in live music applications. Shure's DFR has quickly become the industry standard for effective feedback reduction. The DFR22 builds on that reputation to provide an affordable full-featured 2x2 audio processor with Shure's drag-and-drop software.
It's much more than feedback reduction. For many jobs, it's the only audio processor you'll need. Using the graphical user interface, processors can be placed anywhere in the signal path. The 2 x 2 matrix mixer allows either or both inputs to be routed to either or both outputs, with additional controls for levels and polarity. The unit stores sixteen presets and provides 24-bit conversion, 48kHz sampling and a minimum dynamic range of 100dB. The computer interface for the DFR22 mimics the functional block diagrams used in sound system design. This makes the software incredibly easy to learn, because the interface seems immediately familiar to sound professionals.
Presets can be built and edited entirely by clicking, dragging and dropping with the mouse. A security feature ensures that the device cannot be tampered with after it is installed. User access can be completely restricted so that the user cannot change any settings, or use the front panel controls. End-user control can also be customized to allow access to certain settings and not to others.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two-input, two-output digital audio processor with feedback reduction, ideal for installed sound reinforcement applications such as halls, theaters and meeting facilities
- DFR Automatic Feedback Reduction
- Combining and non-combining ten-and thirty-band graphic equalizers
- Three-to ten-band parametric equalizers with cut and shelf filters
- Automatic Gain Control
- Gate/Downward Expander
- 2-Way Crossover
- Subwoofer Processor
- Delay Processors
- 2 x XLR 2 x Phoenix connector inputs and outputs
- Up to sixteen devices (including the DFR22, DFR11EQ, DP11EQ, P4800 and UA888 can be linked and controlled from one computer using Shure Link
- Dimensions: 482.6 x 247.7 x 44.4 mm
- Weight : 2.83 kg (6.25 lbs.)