Shure GLXD14R Lavalier System With WL93
Shure GLXD14R Lavalier System With WL93 Product Overview by GAK
Shure's new GLX-D Advanced digital wireless systems offer excellent audio clarity, intelligent charging, and seamless operation in multi-system applications. Features include Advanced Frequency Manager for improved RF performance and patented data communication.
This system comes with a WL93 omnidirectional miniature lavalier microphone. The WL93 is a discreet condenser microphone, designed for general speech applications. It features a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to the wireless GLXD1 body-pack transmitter included in this system.
The new GLXD4R digital wireless receiver is a reliable receiver with an integrated battery charge port for intelligent lithium‐ion transmitter batteries and a two‐color charge indicator LED. It features detachable antennas for remote mounting, remote adjustable transmitter gain control and XLR and ¼ʺ output connectors. The GLXD4R is designed with a rugged metal chassis design with included rack mount hardware.
The GLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter automatically links with the receiver for seamless frequency changing operating with a range of 20-30 m under typical conditions. It is designed with a durable, all-metal construction with an ergonomic design for a comfortable fit.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency
- lmpedance: 3000 ohms
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -38 dBV/Pa* (13 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Preamplifier assembly (SM93) can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages