Shure GLXD24/B58 Digital Wireless Vocal System with Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
Overview by GAK
Shure’s GLX-D Digital Wireless System provides wireless freedom with seamless function and industry leading quality of sound and signal and operates on the globally license-free 2.4GHz frequency band. Designed with rugged housings to cope with the rigours of the stage, LINKFEQ Automatic Frequency Management to stop dropouts, up to 16 hours of battery life, and boasting 20Hz-20kHz frequency response with a massive 120dB dynamic range, the Shure GLX-D is ready for you, so you can be ready for your show.
For professional vocal sound in the most demanding of live situations, the GLXD24/B58 combines Shure’s incredible propietary digital wireless technology with one of the best respected microphones in the world to create a wireless vocal microphone for any situation. The GLXD24/B58 System is made up of the following:
- 1x Shure GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- 1x Shure GLXD2/B58 - Shure BETA58A capsule with Shure GLXD2 digital handheld transmitter
Desktop digital wireless receiver combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a solid signal and excellent audio clarity. Features include license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, LINKFREQ Auyomatic Frequency Management, adjustable gain control, and battery charging bay.
The BETA 58A capsule with digital handheld transmitter combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity. Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Depending on the operation mode, you will get up to 16 hours of continuous use and has an operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions.
- Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use.
- How does the automatic frequency management work? - The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
- How many musicians can use this system simultaneously? - Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible systems can be operated in parallel.
- In "Automatic mode" (with LINKFREQ enabled) up to 5 systems can be run in parallel.
- In "Manual mode" (with LINKFREQ disabled) up to 8 systems can be run in parallel.
- Rechargable Battery Information - Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Transmitter runtime is 1.5 hours with only 15 minutes of charging, (3.0 h in 30 min. / 6.0 h in 60 min. / 16 h in 3 h)
Just what I was looking for
Excellent product A*****
Very Good product and so far working great
Shure GLXD24/B58 Digital Wireless Vocal System with Beta 58A Vocal Microphone... great product from shure