Shure GLXD24/B58 Digital Wireless Vocal System with Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
Overview by GAK
Shure’s GLX-D Digital Wireless System provides wireless freedom with seamless function and industry leading quality of sound and signal and operates on the globally license-free 2.4GHz frequency band. Designed with rugged housings to cope with the rigours of the stage, LINKFEQ Automatic Frequency Management to stop dropouts, up to 16 hours of battery life, and boasting 20Hz-20kHz frequency response with a massive 120dB dynamic range, the Shure GLX-D is ready for you, so you can be ready for your show.
For professional vocal sound in the most demanding of live situations, the GLXD24/B58 combines Shure’s incredible propietary digital wireless technology with one of the best respected microphones in the world to create a wireless vocal microphone for any situation. The GLXD24/B58 System is made up of the following:
- 1x Shure GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- 1x Shure GLXD2/B58 - Shure BETA58A capsule with Shure GLXD2 digital handheld transmitter
Desktop digital wireless receiver combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a solid signal and excellent audio clarity. Features include license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, LINKFREQ Auyomatic Frequency Management, adjustable gain control, and battery charging bay.
The BETA 58A capsule with digital handheld transmitter combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity. Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Depending on the operation mode, you will get up to 16 hours of continuous use and has an operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions.
- Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use.
- How does the automatic frequency management work? - The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
- How many musicians can use this system simultaneously? - Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible systems can be operated in parallel.
- In "Automatic mode" (with LINKFREQ enabled) up to 5 systems can be run in parallel.
- In "Manual mode" (with LINKFREQ disabled) up to 8 systems can be run in parallel.
- Rechargable Battery Information - Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Transmitter runtime is 1.5 hours with only 15 minutes of charging, (3.0 h in 30 min. / 6.0 h in 60 min. / 16 h in 3 h)
Shure GLXD24/B58 Digital Wireless Vocal System with Beta 58A Vocal Microphone... great product from shure
Totally happy with this product, it sounds amazing and so far is really efficient so yes I'd recommend this
Gone are the days I used a wired mic to perform! With the shure beta 58a wireless I can move around free without any hinderance. and the upgraded rechargeable battery is a plus! Absolute love this product! From GAK.co.uk
This wireless mic system is fantastic, the Beta 58A mic picks up a lot of finer vocal detail and delivers a really crisp clear sound. Set up is amazingly easy after you've charged the mic battery in the receiver. I tried it out at my bands practice session yesterday where I was moving around quite a bit, and it worked faultlessly. The battery had hardly lost any power after a 2 hour session, it said I still had 15hrs 45mins left on the receivers display!...I'm very happy!