Shure KSM9 Handheld Condenser Microphone, Black
Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone, Black Product Overview by GAK
The Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone, Black has a dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid). The Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone is the ultimate choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
The Shure KSM-9 captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance. This microphone offers exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect.
- The Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone Main Features Include:
- Cartridge Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (actual)
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Champagne or charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
A very high quality mic indeed. Is smoother slightly in the high end than the KMS105 (which can be a little harsh on female vocals), good handling and proximity control. Switchable pattern is very handy and pop shield is effective. Just a bit noisier than the KSM105 (4dB).