Shure KSM313 Product Overview
The Shure KSM313 is a dual voice bi-directional ribbon microphone for professional audio and performance, handling extreme sound pressure levels. Its dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures to be used with amplified instruments or intimate, detailed vocal applications.
The KSM31's bi-directional polar pattern delivers premium audio quality with excellent off-axis rejection while the True Dual Voicing means vocalists can determine how the microphone responds - choose warm and full response for amplifiers or select the alternative for bright and flattering vocal tones.
The proprietary Roswellite ribbon replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs. This model is constructed with legendary Shure quality and precision from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminium materials.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual Voicing tuned specifically for user's for choice of response - warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite™ proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss and maximized output
- 146 dB SPL / 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert hall performances
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials
- Monocle stand mount custom swivel mount for fully versatile placement and orientation
- Protective wood case included for storage when not in use
- Transducer Type Roswellite™ Ribbon
- Polar Pattern Bidirectional
- Frequency Range 30Hz - 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.88 mV/Pa)
- Max SPL 146 dB
- Output Impedance actual 270 Ohms, Transformer balanced
- Connector XLR (male)
- Polarity Positive pressure on front side produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3, pin 1 ground
- Dimensions: Diameter 4.32 cm, Height: 13.5 cm
- Weight: 400 g