Shure PSM300 Wireless Personal Monitor System with SE112
Overview by GAK
Important information - please read before purchasing!
It is essential that you read the information regarding PMSE licences as you will need one in order to use any analogue wireless unit such as the PSM300. Click here to find out more.
If you’re looking for a great-sounding, precise and reliable monitor mix for all of your live performances, the Shure PSM300 is a fantastic choice. Even though in-ear monitoring may seem like a “professionals-only” option, it’s never been easier or more affordable to use one for your solo or group performances.
The PSM300 supplies superior 24-bit digital audio, which means your monitor mix will sound clean and pristine. You’re also given a huge range to work with, as the stable analogue RF connection works over 90 meters.
You may think that a wireless unit would have inferior sound quality but Shure’s innovative “Patented Audio Reference Companding” technology replicates the sound of a wired setup.
The supplied bodypack enables you to create a personal mix with MixMode or Stereo Mode, a very handy feature as you can adjust your mix on the fly! The bodypack itself is made from a sturdy, all-metal construction, has an easy to use LCD screen that uses menu-based navigation and can be used continuously for up to seven hours with just two AA batteries.
There are huge advantages to using an in-ear monitoring system and the Shure PSM300 is one of the best options for the price.
No need to rely on the in-house sound engineer to be able to hear yourself clearly, set your levels exactly how you want them!
No need to lug giant wedge speakers around.
Having less on-stage means more freedom to move.
Less onstage volume means better front-of-house sound (and a happier sound-person!).
You can enjoy having the perfect monitor mix wherever you’re performing!
Like with anything made by Shure, you can expect it to be very high-quality and the PSM300 is no exception.
A crucial part of any wireless in-ear monitoring system is the quality of the in-ear monitors themselves and the PSM300 comes with the brilliant Shure SE112 Earphones. These sound isolating earphones feature a dynamic MicroDriver to ensure great sound with deep bass, alongside impressive sound isolation, blocking up to 37dB of ambient noise. They’ve been designed to specifically excel at in-ear monitoring and can be relied upon for many gigs to come. They’re discreet, robust, comfy and come with a variety of different foam plugs so all ear sizes are catered for.
- P3R STEREO WIRELESS BODYPACK RECEIVER:
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
- P3T WIRELESS TRANSMITTER:
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 300 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Selectable line/aux level
- SE112 SOUND ISOLATING™ EARPHONES:
- Dynamic MicroDriver for great sound with deep bass and impressive sound isolation. Fixed cables.