Shure PSM300 Premium Stereo Personal Monitor System with SE215
Shure PSM300 Premium Stereo Personal Monitor System With SE215s
The discrete Shure PSM300 Premium Stereo Personal Monitor System with SE215s allows complete wireless freedom no matter where you are on the stage. Shure's Patented Audio Reference Companding means that you will experience nothing but the clearest sound with ultra-low noise and zero unwanted artifacts. The wireless coverage has a range of over 90 meters and the system itself is incredibly easy to set up with a one-touch frequency scan which quickly finds a clean wireless channel. You can adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create your own customised mix from two channels of audio. This system includes SE215 sound isolating earphones, a P3RA bodypack and P3T wireless transmitter.
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- 24-bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analogue RF connection over a 90 meter range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode® technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Earphones
No upgrades available
Brilliant quality. Easy to set up. Easy to use. My first time using IEMs wished I had years ago. Been singing in bands for nearly 30years. This set up is amazing. Paid a little more than I was expecting to but there is absolutely no doubting the quality of the Shure setup. Love it!!
Awesome. I was using WIRED in ears for a couple of years and upgraded to these babys. I cant believe the quality difference from the WIRED ones i have been using. Great stereo separation and lots of headroom. Great stuff!
Great system easy to use and set up.