Shure SE535-CL-EFS Sound Isolating Earphones, Clear
Shure SE535 Product Overview by GAK
The SE535's are high grade in-ear headphones from Shure which contain triple MicroDrive, High-Definition drivers, a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. These work together to give you rich and and deep bass tones.
The headphones built in sound isolation allows you to block out up to 30dB of sound whilst not colouring the sound at all.
In the box you will also find the Shure Fit Kit, with different sized foam and silicone sleeves to fit different sized ears.
Shure Product Overview
The attractive Shure SE535 Bronze Metallic in-ear headphones feature Tripe High Definition MicroDrivers, a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers, producing astonishingly spacious sound and rich, detailed bass. These headphones also perform with impressive sound isolation, blocking out up to 30 dB of ambient sound. The detachable, Kevlar reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. The SE35 is a great choice for personal monitoring and general mobile listening devices.
- WHAT IS SOUND ISOLATION? - Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
- They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block background noise, allowing small, high-performance drivers to deliver incredibly precise sound directly to the ear. By selecting from an assortment of included soft sleeves, you are able to personalize the fit of the earphones to your ears.
- WHAT IS A TRIPLE HIGH-DEFINTION MICRODRIVER? - It is made up of three balanced armature drivers - one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
- DETACHABLE CABLE WITH WIREFORM FIT - The SE535 features a durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customization. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- HOW IS SOUND ISOLATION DIFFERENT FROM NOISE CANCELLING? - The seal created by a sound isolating earphone physically blocks most frequencies of background noise. Noise cancelling headphones are generally larger, heavier and battery driven. It uses active circuitry to counteract background noise, which may introduce unwanted artifacts in to your audio.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers - one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colours: clear and bronze metallic
- Speaker type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36 O
- Frequency range: 18 Hz - 19 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Color: Clear or Bronze-Metallic
No upgrades available
Amazing sounds quality
Excellent clarity, great isolation, perfect for maintaining a click, even as a drummer when background noise is at its highest. Have had one faulty unit replaced however which gave up after an hour of use although Shure's products are normally top notch so this is unusual.