Shure SRH-750DJ Professional DJ Headphones
Shure SRH-750DJ Headphones Product Overview by GAK
SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones offer enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs.
The Shure SRH-750DJ Headphones have been designed with durability in comfort in mind, while performing to Shure's world-class audio standards. Optimised by high impedance and maximised power handling, these are suitable for high-output DJ mixers. The SRH-750DJ sports comfortable padded ear cups which swivel 90 degrees for easy placement on one ear when mixing. A replacement cable, plus replacement ear pads ensure long product life.
- Sensitivity 106 dB/mW
- lmpedance 32 O
- Maximum Input Power 3000 mW
- Frequency Range 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Weight 8 oz. (227 g)
- Cable Length 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Cable Style Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Very happy item.
The cable has a fault but should have known for the price. Headphones are great but not as comfortable as I expected
High quality sound, comfortable and look professional. Would have preferred a fabric none tangle cord but can live with the standard stretchy coiled one.
Awesome headphones a bit tight on the head and it says no distortion but it does at high volume