Shure SM93 Lavalier Microphone
Shure SM93 Lavalier Microphone Product Overview by GAK
The SM93 is a Lavalier Microphone from Shure. A small omnidirectional miniature lavalier, the SM93 is perfect for body-worn speech applications.
Delivering full and clear sound, the SM93 can compete with larger microphones due to its excellent frequency response. The microphones low-frequency rolloff allows you to reduce unwanted low-frequency from both clothing and room noise.
The SM93 also comes bundled with a selection of mounting accessories for flexibility in chest-worn application.
Shure Product OverviewThe SM93 is an economical omnidirectional miniature lavalier condenser microphone designed for use in speech applications. Despite its small size, the microphone element provides full, clear sound comparable to that of much larger microphones. Its frequency response is tailored to body-worn applications, with low-end rolloff and presence rise.
The SM93 is powered by phantom power supplied by broadcast, sound reinforcement or recording equipment, or an external phantom supply. The SM93 operates over an extremely wide voltage range of 11 to 52 Vdc, covering both DIN and IEC phantom power standards.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Versatile mounting accessories allow a variety of low-visibility applications
- Preamplifier assembly can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Omnidirectional condenser
- Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
- Type : condenser
- Frequency Response: 80 to 20,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave rolloff below 100 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -43 dBV/Pa (7.0 mV), (1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL)
- Phantom power required? 11 to 52 Vdc phantom. Protected against reverse voltage application