Professional Open Back Headphones provide full range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design.
Designed for mastering and critical listening, the premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.