Shure SRH-1440 Headphones
Shure SRH-1440 Headphones Product Overview by GAK
The Shure SRH-1440 Headphones provide full range, natural audio response with detailed highs and resonant bass.The SRH-1440 has been designed with use for mastering and critical listening in mind, sporting a premium-padded headband with a steel frame to ensure hours of listening comfort. They come with replaceable luxurious velour ear pads with high density slow recovery foam for further comfort.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.