Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vintage Microphone
Shure Super 55 Deluxe Product Overview
The Shure Super 55 Deluxe is a retro-styled vocal microphone with a Super-cardioid Polar Pattern. Shure's Super 55 Deluxe Mic has an iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue colours throughout the design. An ideal microphone for a vintage-style live show, the Shure Super 55 Deluxe Microphone has a tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech, perfect for delivering those loud, clear, and colourful vocals.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue colour additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 60 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -53.0 dBV/Pa / 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2
- with respect to pin 3 of the output connector
- Construction: Chrome-plated die casting
- Net Weight: 0.656 kg (1.45 lb)
- The Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, Supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included.
- The Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone is the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic improvement in sound quality, with an unmistakable vintage design. Ideal for stage, studio recording, podcasting, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desired.
No upgrades available
Great Mic, great price. GAK have come up trumps again!
I love this already!
Got this mic for my fifties music group great bit of kit...you only get what you pay for
Just love the look of this mic, and the warmth of its sound.