Shure P2T UK Wireless TransMixer, K9E
The Shure P2T, dubbed a "TransMixer", is both a transmitter and a mixer in one. The P2T allows the user to connect two line-level or mic level inputs directly into the transmitter so two signals can then be mixed independently. You can also connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from pretty much any mixing console.
This forms part of the PSM200 in-ear personal monitoring system.
- Key Features: Built-in audio limiter, Front mounted antenna, Two mic/line input channels for mix control, 1/2 Rack space
- Operating Controls: Input level control, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Tri-color input level, Frequency
- Inputs: Two Mic/line, XLR-1/4 in. combo input channels
- Outputs: Two XLR split outputs