Shure WH20XLR Headset Microphone
Shure WH20XLR Headset Microphone Product Overview by GAK
The Shure WH20XLR Headset Microphone is a dynamic headset mic including a 3-pin male XLR connector with a detachable belt clip. This microphone provides high-quality, accurate voice pickup and fits securely for active mic users such as fitness instructors and musicians, with discrete visibility.
The cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern ensures greater gain-before-feedback and further isolation from unwanted ambient noise and other interferences. The meticulously shaped frequency response features a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll off which compensates for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics. The lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust, making for a secure fit for long lasting comfort during long periods of use.
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Cable length: 122cm
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
No upgrades available