SM Pro Audio M Patch 2.1
SM Pro Audio M Patch 2.1 Product Overview by GAK
The renowned M-Patch 2 takes another step forward with the latest model - the 2.1 - which is designed for monitoring with a subwoofer.
It features a brand new chassis, suitable for either desktop or rackmount use, performing a variety of volume control, level-matching, mixing and monitoring functions. Thanks to its entirely passive circuitry, the 2.1 performs these functions without any coloration or noise.
Additionally, the 2.1 features the ability to return the signal from the subwoofer back into the M-Patch 2.1 and control it, along with the left/right monitors, from the master volume attenuator. Plus dedicated mute switches make it easy to A/B mixes with and without the subwoofer.
- Dual L/R Balanced Combination XLR–1/4” TRS Inputs
- Dual L/R Unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Dual 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Inputs
- Dual Balanced XLR Master Outputs
- Dual Balanced XLR L/R Outputs
- Balanced XLR Subwoofer Output with Optional Variable Crossover
- L/R Balanced Sub/Crossover Returns
- Three Independent Rotary Analog
- Stereo Volume Controls
- 1/4” TRS Stereo Headphone Output
- Headphone Volume Control
- 1/4” TS Remote Mute Input
- Five Output Selector Switches with Mutes
- Stereo/Mono Summing Switch
- Master Mute Switch