Soundcraft Si Impact Digital Mixer
Soundcraft Si Impact Digital Mixer Overview by GAK Soundcraft
The Soundcraft Si Impact offers a powerful live sound digital mixer, using ViSi Ipad Control and built in stagebox connectivity for I/O expansion. In addition to the wide variety of excellent live sound components, the Soundcraft Si Impact has 32-in/32-out USB recording, as well as a playback interface that will provide easy multitrack recording and playback directly from a DAW. The Si Impact is designed to be as simple to use as an analogue mixer, but remain a powerful machine, and the Si Impact is just that. Perfect for anyone looking for a comprehensive Digital Mixer that will last, the Soundcraft Si Impact is a fantastic piece of a kitThe legendary British sound
From humble beginnings in London more than 40 years ago and still designed and engineered in the UK, Soundcraft defined the term 'British sound' in live sound mixing consoles.
Soundcraft Co-Founder Graham Blythe's acclaimed microphone preamps and 'British' equaliser ensures the Si Impact proudly carries Soundcraft's signature sound today.
Going beyond analogue control
Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow™, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow™ illuminates the fader track in different colours to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that's available on every bus.
Each fader channel also features a clear multi-color LCD display - giving 'at a glance' information on levels and offering a fully customisable'scribble strip' to name your channels.
World-class effects & dynamics
Si Impact isn't just packed with DSP power. It's packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalisers.
Put your I/O where you need it
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it.
Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
- 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCAs 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorised faders (24 input LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customisable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5" touchscreen display
- Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback