Source Audio SA164 Neuro MIDI Hub
The Soundblox Hub v1 unites all your Soundblox 2 pedals into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect utility introduces Source Audio's new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. "scenes"), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your Soundblox effects as you would any fully loaded pedalboard, hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
The Hub's connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive "TRS" expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. Connect the Dual Expression Pedal and the Hot Hand Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Each scene can contain any number of external control configurations, including simultaneous Hot Hand and Expression Pedal control of multiple parameters on multiple pedals.
The Hub is also compatible with all Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro series pedals. Use the Hub to engage/disengage your Soundblox 1 pedals or engage/disengage any of your Soundblox Pro presets. Connect the Hub to a PC, Mac, or iPad (with a camera kit) via the USB port, for updates, saving and editing presets, and much more. The Hub also includes a 9V DC power adapter, three 1/8" sensor cables and one mini-USB cable.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand® Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 Soundblox pedals via Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal "Scenes" via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1Å½4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.
No upgrades available