Source Audio SA140 Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion Pedal
The Source Audio Winner of Guitar Player Magazine's esteemed GÇ£Editors' PickGÇ¥ award, The Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion caters to the sonic explorer, those musicians searching for unheard sounds. GP Magazine raves: The Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion produces GÇ£an abundance of amazing 21st century grind.GÇ¥ The unit offers 23 distinct and highly tweakable effect types ranging from the traditional to extremely unique and aggressive synth-like distortions. It features a 7-band graphic EQ, six programmable user presets, a MIDI input, and an expression pedal input which allows users to seamlessly morph from one preset to another. Flexibility, programmability and a bold sense of adventure make the Multiwave Pro a powerful tool for both studio and stage. The Multiwave Pro's effect types are divided in two categories: Multi Band and Single Band processing. Each processing category is then broken down into three more subcategories: Normal, Foldback, and Octave. Multi Band processing is an extraordinarily unique procedure that splits the input signal into 10 distinct frequencies, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final outputted signal. The process produces a hugely diverse set of tone possibilities, depending on the chosen sub-category. Multi-band Normal offers a crisp distortion with sturdy attack, and heightened note articulation. Multi-band Foldback produces wild synth-like distortions nasty enough to please the most extreme fuzz pedal fanatic. Multi Band Octave creates octave-up distortion tones unlike any harmonizing box on the market today. The Multiwave Pro also offers Single Band processing which employs a more conventional approach by applying distortion to the entire signal. The result is a slightly more traditional, but equally diverse and expressive set of guitar tones. The onboard 7-band graphic equalizer with a plus or minus 12 dB adjustment range provides serious tone manipulation capabilities. Plus, customized tones can be saved in the 6 programmable user presets, available for speedy recall via three footswitches. Connect an expression pedal to the Multiwave Pro and gradually morph from one preset to the next, or leave the pedal in the middle of two presets and create a one-of-a-kind hybrid tone. Also, the Pro includes a MIDI input allowing external access to presets and parameters, and is Hot Hand® ready for even more expressive possibilities.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Diverse Sound Palette - Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing - Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP - Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets - Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds
- 7-Band Equalizer - Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Sound Morphing - An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks.
- MIDI Capable - A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control - All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are 'Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass - Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).