Source Audio SA225 Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb Pedal
The Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb offers 12 distinct shades of reverb. Choose from 6 reflectively diverse room sounds, two plate and two spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo. The assignable "Option" knob makes it possible to adjust 9 different parameters: wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), bass, treble, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
The Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb features a compact, durable cast aluminum housing, 2 user presets, and Multi-function in and out jacks compatible with Hot Hand®, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or MIDI*. Use the Hot Hand Motion Sensor or the expression pedal for on-the-fly control over any of the 9 adjustable parameters, or plug in a MIDI controller for external access to presets and parameters.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Diverse Sound Palette - Featuring 6 different room sounds, 2 plate reverbs, 2 spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass - selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 9 Adjustable Parameters - adjust the wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), treble, bass, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
- Multi-function In - use the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor for on-the-fly control over any of the 9 adjustable parameters.
- MIDI Capable - the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP - Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)